Fill up on healthy groceries at accessible prices while supporting your community. Come find us at 2375 rue St. Catherine Street East.
- Tuesday to Friday – 11 AM to 7 PM
- Saturday and Sunday – 10 AM to 5 PM
These summary reports present the highlights, an analysis of the actions and recommendations for several projects, initiatives and collaborations carried out by the Carrefour over the past ten years in order to improving Montrealers’ access to fruits and vegetables.
The Carrefour alimentaire Centre-Sud is freshening up! In addition to officially becoming a Community Food Centre, we’ve taken the opportunity to redesign our logo and branding and to add some exciting new programming. We’re excited to share it all with you!
What’s going on at the Carrefour?
- A Tasty Soup for a Great Cause: Bols du partage – Saturday June 11, 2022You are invited to Bols du Partage, the most convivial fundraising event of Carrefour Solidaire, this Saturday June 11, 2022. Bols du Partage is the art world’s commitment to the community, for … Read more
- If You Missed the Inauguration of the New Centre…Here are some great photos taken by Charles-Olivier Bourque of the event, which was held on April 19, 2022. A big thank you to everyone who came to help us celebrate this … Read more
- Eating in the ‘Centre-Sud’ Calendar – May 2022New This Month: The Marché Solidaire Frontenac is opening for the season on Monday the 23rd of May. The opening hours will be Monday to Friday from midday to 7pm and 10am … Read more